Due to an overwhelming number of event submissions, we have created criteria to make our page more structured & become less stressed with events.
(1) Events must be within the Caledonia & Mumford area.
(2) Events must be community based. This should include something that everybody is invited to, for example, a Scavenger Hunt through town, a Wine Walk, a Community Tailgating event, etc… Business specials with no community event do NOT meet this criteria and therefore will not be included on this page. Examples of what would NOT be included are (20% off all hair care products at the local salon, buy one get one free at the local restaurant, wing night at your local tavern, etc…) Events MUST NOT just be a special offer via your business. Acceptable sales events would include (band playing at local restaurant, come in for drinks and half off wings) The new Caledonia sign is a great place to post your specials!
(3) We do NOT create events for people. We simply share and “Add to Page”. If you would like an event, you must utilize your own Facebook page to create an event, request that we share the event (if we haven’t done so on our own) and manage your own page. The only events managed by Caledonia Events are events planned by us.
(4) No inappropriate events will be accepted.
(5) Fundraisers are acceptable. Non-profit organizations are also acceptable.
We reserve the right to accept/decline any event at any time for any reason without disclosing reason. We also reserve the right to remove posts on our Facebook page.
We are not affiliated with the town, village or school. We are volunteers with a goal of sharing local community based events. We do NOT endorse any of the businesses, organizations or entities that host events shared on this page. We do not receive payment from any organization, business or entity to be listed as an event on our page.