February 1, 2019
Participating Businesses/Organizations include:
——- Caledonia ——-
• CalBranch Insurance Agency hosts The Winery at Marjim Manor
• Bellissimo Boutique hosts Agness Wine Cellars LLC
• McKay’s Antiques hosts Dublin Corners Farm Brewery
• Angry Rooster Deli hosts Victorianbourg Wine Estate & chocolate desserts
• Big Springs Historical Society and Museum hosts The Gallery Vineyard
• The Sun Garden hosts Deer Run Winery & Sweet Sara’s Chocolates
• Caledonia Library will feature a chocolate fountain
——- Mumford ——-
• Primitive Country Gifts hosts Lake Ontario Winery Hilton & Traut’s Treats with fudge
• Free Style Mercantile will have fresh brownies
• Hunt’s Pub will feature 3 different Bellangelo wines and 2 of our spirits. Bellangelo Merlot, Reisling, and Moscato as well as Alpine Lafayette Spiced Whiskey and Inferno Cinnamon
• Daffie’s Pizza & Tavern will host a cidery
• Genesee Country Inn Bed and Breakfast & Genesee Country Village & Museum will host Raymor Estate Cellars Winery
—— EXTRAS ——-
• Seth Graham Computers & Design will have chocolate popcorn treats at Bellissimo
• Quille’s Custom Sewing will be a runner for the event/hand crafted prizes
• Creative EDGE is a designated driver stop and will host The Cake Place with Truffles/Cupcakes & Water
— FRIDAY NIGHT WINE & CHOCOLATE WALK SPECIALS —
• Cozy Kitchen will be open for DINNER! Stop by for a nice warm meal!
• Raider Lanes will have drink specials
• Caledonia Village Inn Restaurant will have drink specials
— DON’T MISS OUT —
This night will be full of fun! Don’t miss out.
Pre-sale tickets ($7) are on sale now at Seth Graham Computers & Design, Bellissimo Boutique, Primitive Country Gifts, Cal Branch Insurance Agency, McKay’s Antiques, Angry Rooster Deli & Pastique.
VIP tickets ($15) are on sale now. We are running low on these tickets! (only 50 were printed and once they are gone they are gone!). These give early access to the event from 5pm-6pm. In addition, you receive a tote & a wine glass. These tickets are ONLY available at Seth Graham Computers & Design, Bellissimo Boutique & Angry Rooster Deli.
Day Of Tickets ($10) – can be purchased at either Primitive Country Gifts in Mumford or Big Springs Museum in Caledonia at 6pm on the day of!
Proceeds for our 50/50 raffles and games benefit Chris Beach #BeachStrong
Proceeds for our Wine & Chocolate Walk benefit C.A.R.E.S. Scholarship, in memory of Taylor Binnert, Chris Peterson & Emily Peterson.
The Wine & Chocolate Walk event is Friday, February 1st from 6pm-9pm!
– MUST BE 21 years or older to participate.
– MUST purchase a ticket to partake in tastings of any kind